Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What I'm Looking Forward To: March

Spring Break
{March 2-12}
Seriously just laying out by the pool and doing absolutely nothing school-related sounds like a dream right now. The only thing standing between me and the best week of Spring is my Mass Comm. Law exam on Thursday...Can I please just fast-forward?


 GCB
{Premiering March 4th @ 10/9C on ABC}
Stands for "Good Christian Belles". From all the southern references and sneak peaks, this show looks like it's going to be pretty entertaining!



St. Patrick's Day
{March 17th}
The block parties in Orlando are always pretty fun... maybe this year I'll try some of the notorious green beer. 


 Class Registration Day
{March 28th}
It. Is. Unreal. This will be the LAST time that I'll be registering for classes at UCF.  I'll be signing up for both Summer and Fall term classes - December 2012 can't come soon enough!


Photo Cred - Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment