Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Newfound Loves!


1. Ritzy Rue Accessories
Of course - how could this not be one of my new favs? I love that the earrings can be dressed up or down... I always have a pair on when I go to class! They're only $4.00 and are the perfect statement earrings!
 Get yours {here}

2. Redken Extreme Strength Builder
This helps to restore the protein in your hair.. it works so well! If you're blonde, you know the amount of  damage that bleach can do to your hair. After conditioning my hair, I towel dry it in the shower and then use this. I leave in the treatment for about 5 minutes and then rinse it out. You can use it as a daily boost or as a weekly revitalizer. This was about $14 and can be found at any hair salon the sells Redken products.

3. Celebrity Hollywood Whites
This is a great product for those who use the tanning bed. It comes with a mouth guard and UV-activated gel that whitens your teeth as you tan. I saw results after only using it once! I definitely recommend this product for anyone looking to brighten up their pearly whites.

4. Baby Powder
I know. You're probably wondering "Why baby powder?" Let me explain - Baby powder is an awesome product to use to freshen up day-old hair. It's been said that washing your hair every day isn't the best for it, but nobody wants to walk around with gross looking hair either. For those in-between days, just sprinkle some onto your roots, let it sit for a few seconds, and then rub it in with your fingers. The powder absorbs all of the oil and leaves your hair looking freshly washed. It's cheaper than dry shampoo and (in my opinion) works better.

5. Makeup Blender Sponge
I briefly talked about this product in an earlier post and told you I would update you after using the product a few times. I love this thing. It's not the real "Beauty Blender" (I'm not spending $25 on a sponge), but it's pretty much the exact same thing. I use less foundation when applying it with the blender sponge and it goes on really smooth and light. You can snag this at Ulta for about $4. I plan on doing a tutorial on how to use this, so sit tight :-)

2 comments:

  1. I just went through a bunch of your blog! You are adorable!! Consider me your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete