Sunday, February 5, 2012

Newfound Loves!


1. Pink Chiffon Fragrance Mist (Bath & Body Works)
This stuff smells amazing! I found it today when I was buying some new hand soap from B&BW. One of the sales associates sprayed it on a cute little pink ribbon and tied it around my wrist. I actually left the store without buying it, but after a few hours of smelling my wrist non-stop, I went back to the store and bought it for $15! It's B&BW's newest scent and it's sweet smell is SO worth the price!

2. Brilliant Shimmer All-Over Powder (Victoria's Secret)
This "Candygirl" color is one I discovered when I received the Victoria's Secret Runway Makeup Kit as a Christmas gift. This gives such a gorgeous, shimmery highlight with a hint of a playful pink color. A little goes a long way so this stuff will should last a while!
This can be purchased separately from the kit for $14 on their website. 

3. Baby Lips SPF 20 Moisturizing Lip Balm (Maybelline)
I'm going to start by saying that I absolutely LOVE this lip balm! It comes in 6 different colors/flavors for a wide variety of looks. "Pink Punch" is my favorite to put under a nude lipstick for a "going out" look, while "Peach Kiss" is great for a more natural vibe. I love the fact that these have an SPF of 20 to protect your lips from the sun while keeping them moisturized and fabulous for a full 8 hours. Each lip balm goes for $3.99 and can be found at any drugstore!

4. Neon Pink Teasing Comb (Sally's Beauty Supply)
The higher the hair, the closer to heaven... right? I love teasing my hair for a full and voluminous look. This neon pink comb from Sally's was only about 45 cents and does the job just right ;-)

1 comment: