Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Week full of exams!

     As you may or may not know, I'm a 3rd year college student at a pretty large university in Florida. I'm currently taking 17 credit hours/5 classes which = tons of exams, assignments, quizzes, and lectures! I'm extremely crazy when it comes to keeping things organized for school... it keeps things less stressful and I never miss a deadline!

     This week I have 3 exams (well, now only 2 left to take), a few quizzes, and some assignments due. To remind me when things are coming up and to plan things out, I keep a weekly board of school to-do's. I also keep a list on the side to remind me of my resolutions that I made at the beginning of the year :-)


     Even though my iPad is completely capable of keeping me organized with everything I have to do, there's just something about a good ol' fashioned planner that satisfies my "Type A" personality. It does sound kind of silly, doesn't it? Maybe I'll work on using my iPad more...


Writing out exam/quiz/assignment deadlines leaves me room to plan for study time.
           Of course as every college student knows, no study time is complete without a glass of wine!

                                        Now, it's time to get back to cramming for exams... Cheers ;-)

2 comments:

  1. you need a Lilly Pulitzer planner :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know! Definitely ordering one in August when the new ones come out!

    ReplyDelete