Monday, March 5, 2012

Natural Tan?


So, I did manage to get somewhat of a "natural" tan after laying out by the pool on Saturday. The weather has gotten a bit chilly so I didn't have plans to lay out today or tomorrow. What happened to the all the hot Florida weather? Hopefully by Thursday it'll heat up some so I can get a better Spring Break tan!

Since it's supposed to be in the lower 70's tomorrow, my boyfriend and I have plans to go to a nearby park with Bebe and have a cute little picnic. Sometimes I forget how much I love to spend time outdoors - usually I'm cooped up in my apartment during the week doing school work/blogging/etc. I'll post some pictures tomorrow after our park outing and possibly might do a tutorial with the foundation blender sponge :-)

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment