Sunday, March 18, 2012

DIY: Gel Nails At Home + "So Polished!" Saturday

I bought the Nutra Nail Gel Perfect 5-minute Gel-Color Manicure yesterday after seeing it multiple times on Pinterest. The directions are easy to follow and the end result was decent replacement for getting it done at the salon. It's extremely important to let each coat dry completely before doing another layer or else you'll have a huge mess on your hands... literally.

It comes with the activator, the color of your choice, and the brush cleaner. The color I purchased was "Sheer Pink", but you can substitute it for any nail polish color you already have.


2 comments:

  1. How long does this last? similar to Shellac?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After having it on my nails for a few days, I would say that it's good quick-fix if you can't get to the salon or don't have money to spend on the real thing. It's not bad, but I wouldn't call it salon quality.

      Delete