Friday, February 24, 2012

Healthy Food & Beauty Haul


I'm obsessed with Fresh Express salad kits.. they spice up plain ol' salad and the dressing doesn't have many calories! Fruit bowls from Publix are another favorite that are good to eat for breakfast. I also picked up some ground turkey breast and Manadarin Orange flavored Green Tea! Who said healthy has to be boring?


I also made a quick trip to Ulta and grabbed a beauty blender! This is used for application of foundation and is supposed to give an "airbrushed" look. I also found these Microdelivery Mini Peel Pads from Philosophy that contain antioxidants and lactic acid to help exfoliate and smooth skin. I'll be doing a post after I've used these two products for a while to let you know if they actually do what they claim!

No comments:

Post a Comment