Thursday, July 12, 2012

Internship + Published

My internship at Orange Appeal magazine has given me so many opportunities that I wouldn't be able to get  anywhere else. The mother and daughter duo that run the magazine are amazing at what they do and genuinely want their interns to learn as much as possible during their experience. I've learned so much!

The July/August issue just recently came out and, let me tell you, I was SO excited to see the finished product. It's such a great feeling to see something that you've put a lot of effort towards come to fruition. I got the opportunity to write two small articles for the new "Rave on Your Faves" section. Seeing something that I've written be published in a magazine has always been a dream of mine!
It's definitely a great magazine. If you live in the Orlando area,  go pick up a copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment