Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pottery Barn "Inspo-Post"

After our picnic, my boyfriend and I made a trip to Ikea to get some ideas for what we might like for our living room. Not only was I exhausted from spending hours at the store {it's huge and almost impossible to see everything}, I also was in modern design-overload. When I cam back home, I visited the Pottery Barn website to put fresh and classic ideas in my mind. They have idea rooms on their website.. love!

"American Classic Living Room"

"Cottage Living Room"
{Even though I love the couch, I feel like it looks a little uncomfortable..?}

There's a whole sidebar full of things to guide inspiration for the room your designing. The one thing that I absolutely adore about pottery barn is their Monogram Shop! If everything in my life was monogrammed, I'm pretty sure I'd be okay with it. 

{I'm thinking this is a must-have for the new apartment}

No comments:

Post a Comment